Specialized Services for Public Safety Heroes
At Elm Ridge, we have the utmost respect for the courageous men and women who protect and serve our community. A simple “thank you” is not enough to show our eternal gratitude to these heroes who risk their lives for us day after day. That’s why we created the Heroes of Public Safety program for emergency service personnel. This program provides dignified and honorable tributes, at no cost, for career and volunteer public servants who lose their lives in the line of duty.
Benefits for fallen public safety heroes include:
- Funeral and graveside or memorial service
- One day of visitation
- Professional service fees including embalming (if requested or required)
- Customary transportation fees, such as removal from place of death (50 mile radius), transportation to the cemetery, funeral coach, and flower car on day of service
- Funeral option: 20-gauge steel or hardwood casket, minimum lined concrete outer burial container, and a 24″ x 12″ personalized bronze marker with vase mounted on granite base
- Cremation option: Rental casket or cremation container, sheet bronze urn, and personalized cast bronze memorial plaque
- Cemetery, niche, or urn space in Elm Ridge Cemetery
- Interment or crematory fees
- Register book, acknowledgment cards, and memorial folders
Additionally, we provide the following support benefits for families of fallen heroes:
- Online obituary and guestbook
- Personalized tribute page
- Estate management guide
- Life tribute DVD
- Grief library and support materials
We also provide discounted burial, cremation, and cemetery services for public safety heroes and their families when the purchase is made advance of need (not at time of death).
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 765-288-5061.